Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our NY Trip!!!

Wow!! We had such an awesome visit to NY! I wish we could have visited longer! It was so great to spend the time that we had with everyone (I wish we could have had the time to see everyone we wanted to see in such a short visit.
Here are some pictures and video from our trip!





JAIME AT JONES BEACH!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Me, Jaime, Adam, Loni and my Dad had some lunch at Chili's
and then we headed to Jones Beach! It was pretty cold, but
it was lots of fun! Jaime loved it!








PARTY FOR JIMMY AT
EISENHOWER PARK
Saturday, April 19, 2008





OUR LAST NIGHT IN NY.
DINNER AT DOMENICO'S!!!!
WE LOVE NY PIZZA!!!!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008






We miss everyone so much!! Can't wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

grandma Lizzy said...

I so enjoyed your visit to NY this Feb. that I can still feel Jaime's little fingers holding onto my fingers. I am counting the days till come there this summer-you couldn't have made me more happy!!all my love and hugs and kisses from Grandma Lizzy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxox